Re: [Aspell-user] New Aspell Dictionaries: fa, de, de-alt

From: Tara Milana
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] New Aspell Dictionaries: fa, de, de-alt
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:02:33 -0800

Hi, I'm not planning to rewrite it, but a different version of aspell in C so that it'll compile. If it's okay with you. I'm not planing to branch off aspell and it'll be a different name. Let me know if that's alright and if there are any issues, thanks!

Sincerely,
--Tara

On 2004.11.15 17:53 Kevin Atkinson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Tara Milana wrote:

> Hi, is the format for the dictionaries specified anywhere? I was
thinking
> of writing a C version of aspell, would that be possible?

As distributed in the tarbar they are just word lists compressed with
prezip.  Why do you want to rewrite Aspell is C.  What will that
accomplish?

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org