Re: [Aspell-user] New Aspell Dictionaries: fa, de, de-alt

From: Tara Milana
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] New Aspell Dictionaries: fa, de, de-alt
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:31:17 -0800

On 2004.11.15 16:35 Brian Nelson wrote:

You want to write a new "aspell" from scratch in C just to make it
compile?  I think the biggest issue you'd have to deal with is your
insanity.  ;)

-I- was going to write a C version of aspell, a spell checker written in, I wasn't asking you to write it silly. :D Goddess that would be too much work.

I was just looking for hints on how to parse aspell's dictionary format and other "issues" that you think I should know before I start.

Please let me know, thanks!

Sincerely,
--Tara