Re: Suggestion: Move xparse.el to latex.el

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Move xparse.el to latex.el
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 12:06:11 -0300

Hi Arash,

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 16:30, Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> wrote:

That is the plan: The code in xparse.el will eventually land in
latex.el. I haven't done it yet because it didn't parse embellishments
(e/E types) correctly.  I have a working version on my HD which I will
push to AUCTeX repo soon (needs still some polishing). After collecting
some user feedback, I will move the code into latex.el and possibly
remove xparse.el.

Ah! great to hear it. I should have suspected, since I'm usually some steps behind you folks.

I'm looking forward to it (when the time comes).

Thank you very much once again.

Best,
Gustavo.