a bit off topic: overleaf and indentation

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: a bit off topic: overleaf and indentation
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 15:17:27 +0100

Hi

Does anybody have experience with files generated by overleaf?
Lately I receive a bunch of these files, by various authors. In GNU emacs I see
them displayed as

\begin{document}
        \title{Solución de Ejercicio 2 de la Hoja 2}
        \author{YO y TU}
        \maketitle{}
        %\listoftodos\relax
        \begin{questions}
                \titledquestion{Predictor Corrector: Euler
Trapecio}[30]\label{exm:1}
                \droppoints
                Consideremos el (PVI)
                \begin{equation}
                \label{pvi}
                \begin{cases}
                x'(t) = f(t,x(t)), \cr x(t_0) = a,
                \end{cases}
                \end{equation}
                con $ t\in[t_0,T] $, $ N\in\setN $, $ h = \dfrac{T-t_0}{N} $, $
t_i = t_0 + ih $, $ i=0,\dots,N $, suponiendo que $f$ es Lipschitz en la
segunda variable y suficientemente regular. Consideremos el siguiente
procedimiento de \textbf{predicción–corrección}:

So the indentation is large, and that of course let mercurial (or git) display
me changes where there are none.

Any idea how to change this behavior in overleaf? Yes I do also use latexdiff,
but I found this behavior odd

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.