Updating algpseudocode.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Updating algpseudocode.el
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:28:19 +0100

Hi Uwe,

you may have seen that I've added some code to AUCTeX in order to handle
indentation of conditionals.  One side effect is that now we can indent
the contents in algorithmic environment (provided by algpseudocode.sty)
better.  I plan to change that style like attached.  I did some brief
testing and it seems to work.  Do you mind update your AUCTeX repo,
install this file in your private style directory and give it a roll?

TIA.  Best, Arash