Re: Updating algpseudocode.el

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Updating algpseudocode.el
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:34:48 +0100

>>> "AE" == Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>> Oops, I thought that  the order of the labels (at least in equations and
>> friends) did not matter and I boldly concluded that this is true always,
>> thanks for pointing that out to me.

> The question is what you're referring to.  In equations, it is the
> equation and the place for the label doesn't make a difference.  In your
> case you want to refer to a caption (or the counter which is stepped by
> the macro), and then the placing is relevant.

>> Any other rules on labels (or a pointer for that issue?)

> Maybe this: https://texfaq.org/FAQ-crossref
thanks

>> I appreciate that patch, because right now I use this package quite a
>> bit, maybe it should be applied to similar style files as well?

> Do you have any specific style in mind?  I was only aware of
> algpseudocode.el.

Ok maybe my bad.

There is at least
the

    1. Algorithmicx and the

    2.  Algorithms package

Now Algorithmicx includes algpseudocode and auctex supports it and
the algorithm (without s) packages.

Names oh well.

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.