Re: Updating algpseudocode.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Updating algpseudocode.el
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:42:28 +0100

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Oops, I thought that  the order of the labels (at least in equations and
> friends) did not matter and I boldly concluded that this is true always,
> thanks for pointing that out to me.

The question is what you're referring to.  In equations, it is the
equation and the place for the label doesn't make a difference.  In your
case you want to refer to a caption (or the counter which is stepped by
the macro), and then the placing is relevant.

Maybe this: https://texfaq.org/FAQ-crossref

> I appreciate that patch, because right now I use this package quite a
> bit, maybe it should be applied to similar style files as well?

Do you have any specific style in mind?  I was only aware of
algpseudocode.el.

Best, Arash