Re: AC_PROG_CC not working

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_PROG_CC not working
Date: 10 Oct 2000 15:39:06 +0200

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas E Dickey <address@hidden> writes:

Thomas> I don't much care how many features you add if the old
Thomas> configure.in scripts do not work properly.  (When is 2.49b
Thomas> coming out so we can see if some of the bugs are fixed?)

It should happen RSN.  The problem is that the team seems to have less
time than before, and I for one, certainly spend much less time on
Autoconf.  Let's aim at next week.  This weekend lets all spend some
time on some of the pending issues.