RE: AC_PROG_CC not working

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: AC_PROG_CC not working
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:25:48 +0200

Just to verify: You're talking of recognizing MinGW as a BUILD system, not
HOST, aren't you? uname will only give information about the BUILD system,
so if we plan to configure using a cross-compiler, uname will do no good :-)

Regards,

        Bernard

PS: sorry if I get in late, but I think I've overlooked this thread
before...

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes