Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)
Date: 03 Nov 2000 14:33:12 +0100

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

Lars> OK, I just wanted to know if there was a reason for the current
Lars> behaviour before I considered working on a patch for it.  Since
Lars> noone else has objected, I just might create one :)

Personally I'm not too much in favor of this patch.  It's like a bit
like wanting cpp to catch undeclared identifiers: it's just not its
role.  I understand it would have eased tracking down one problem you
found, but the proposition seems very unnatural to me.  Let's not try
to have the M4 world peek at the sh world.