Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: AC_INIT(ac_unique_file)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:08:40 +0100

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 02:58:33PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
: Lars> BTW, why does srcdir default to .. when this happens?  It seems
: Lars> like an ugly hack implemented to help ill-configured software
: Lars> packages to configure from my point of view...
:
: Could you detail what you are referring to :-?

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I'm refering to the fact that
if ac_unique_file isn't found in the dir configure lies in, the parent
directory is searched for ac_unique_file instead.  Forget about
"defaulting" - that was my mistake - the test triggered on a directory
with the same name in my case.

  Lars J