Re: AC_PROG_CC problems on Windows with MKS Shell

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: AC_PROG_CC problems on Windows with MKS Shell
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:49:25 +0100

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 08:41:46PM +0100, Tim Van Holder wrote:
: As I'm an avid Emacs user (vi users: eat my shorts ;-P), I'd have used

We just started a programming language war in the autopackage
thread, and then you post "emacs is bigger than vi"?  Wait till
it's your turn...

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'