Re: FHS

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: FHS
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:51:09 -0500

So what?

There is more to software than GNU.

If you are interested in promulgating GNU software in other places then it
is beneficial to "play nice" with other systems where practical.

If you are only interested in pure GNU systems why worry about FHS when one
can use the GNU standards?

Or maybe you are a troll and I'm taking the bait?

If not, think a bit about how your philosophy will unfold, and exactly what
your goals are.