Re: AC_LANG and _AC_LANG_ABBREV

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_LANG and _AC_LANG_ABBREV
Date: 21 Jan 2002 14:50:33 +0100

>>>>> "Travis" == Travis Shirk <address@hidden> writes:

Travis> Actually, the call looks more like this:

Travis> ifelse(AC_LANG,C,AC_REQUIRE([MY_PROG_CC]))

Travis> MY_PROG_CC is a wrapper around AC_PROG_CC (the former calls
Travis> the latter after doing a bunch of other stuff).  Where I use
Travis> this is in another home grown macro which runs the compiler,
Travis> but I want make sure that my custom C compiler macro is
Travis> invoked before hand.

Then you mean AC_LANG_COMPILER_REQUIRE.  undocumented, but ought to be
what you need.  Some day, a brave soul should clean up this )*&$£ Autoconf.