gnu.org web page updates?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: gnu.org web page updates?
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:22:23 -0700

Who is currently maintaining the project web pages on gnu.org?  I have
noticed some things that need to be updated.  I pinged a few of the
people who had been maintaining it but they have all declined recent
ownership.  And in fact the cvs logs show the last update to have been
over a year ago and another year before that for the prior changes.
If no one objects I would like to make some updates to the pages
there.

Thanks
Bob