Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:16:58 -0800

aaragon <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Russ, thanks for the help. The file you're working with is quite old.
> There is a much newer file in teh autoconf archive:
>
> http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/ax_prog_doxygen.html
>
> I've been working with that version. I don't think the code has changed
> much since 2004, so I'll try to manually apply the patch.

Yes, the code in all the relevant places looks identical.  (In fact, in a
quick look, all of the code looks identical, so I'm not sure how old the
version in the package I'm working with really is in practice.  But I
didn't download it and actually diff it.)

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>