Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working

From: aaragon
Subject: Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:02:29 -0800 (PST)

Well, I fixed the log file. For some reason it doesn't work when I put it in
the doc/ directory. If I leave it in the same directory the Doxyfile is,
then it works. Now it seems that the dot problem I have is related to the
system:

address@hidden:~$> dot
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _feenableexcept
  Referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/dot
  Expected in: dynamic lookup

dyld: Symbol not found: _feenableexcept
  Referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/dot
  Expected in: dynamic lookup

Trace/BPT trap

I'm running on Mac OS. Now I'm trying to install graphviz from the macports.
I'll comment on my results soon.

aa