Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: documentation through doxygen stopped working
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:49:30 -0800

aaragon <address@hidden> writes:

> Alright, I made it work now. However, there are some things that are not
> quite right. I had to change the DX_DOT_FEATURE(ON|OFF) because that
> keyword doesn't exist (instead I saw he defines
> DX_FEATURE_dot(ON|OFF)). Even with this the pdf files don't have the
> graph diagrams so I don't know what's going on.

This may well be broken for me, since I'm not currently trying to build
the graphs (or any PDF).  The package I'm working with only does HTML.

> Also, I specify in my Doxyfile a .log file with warnings and errors:
>
> WARN_LOGFILE           = $(DOCDIR)/doxygen.log
>
> but this function is never written. Do you use these features?

No, the package I was looking at just sends output to the regular output
streams.  It sounds like I hacked around the problem for my immediate
issue but didn't really fix it.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>