Re: What IDEs support autoconf-based projects ?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: What IDEs support autoconf-based projects ?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:26:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, Peter Lee wrote:

Thank you Alberto Luaces !

To answer my own question:

I would like to ask what IDEs on the web have the ability to
maintain/import/export an antoconf-based project?

I am expecting a list of them, if there are.

From the current thread, this list can be:

based on the current thread, all of the positive responses you'll get
will be based on the reader's fervent belief in the benefits of his
favorite tool.

(I tend to disregard replies of that sort - ymmv)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net