Re: make check(s) pre-release problems

From: Frederic Berat
Subject: Re: make check(s) pre-release problems
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 18:15:15 +0200

Hello,

I don't know if that will help, or if that is completely unrelated, but I'm
currently stumbling into a weird issue while working on a new package
release for autoconf on Fedora: about 200 tests are now failing, all
related to aclocal checks.
My current investigation shows that it would be related to a bash update
from 5.1.x to 5.2x which seems to have changed the behavior of the "SHLVL"
shell variable.

I actually wonder if your sudden "parallelism" failure could be somehow
linked to an update of bash, similar to mine ?

Fred.