[avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please

From: James Dessart
Subject: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:38:30 -0500

I bought an LCD off AllElectronics because it was cheap. I knew very
little about LCD panels at the time, but hey, it was $11. However,
since I am such a noob :), I don't know how to drive the panel. I've
figured out how to latch in the data, but I have no idea how to drive
the panel's 1/242 duty cycle. Is this on the LCD drive voltage? In
other words, do I drive the voltage to its required level only for
1/242nd of a second?

Thanks,
James