Re: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please

From: Stephen Wong
Subject: Re: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:53:49 +0800

Oh, you're right, you've a no-controller type LCD, so, you've to scan the LCD at the timing specified exactly. I imagine, there should be some 'controller' (but not an ATmega) to drive such thing.

The negative voltage VLCD (as specified as VDD-28) is DC, to be used to drive each LCD pixel to give good contrast. The duty cycle is roughly how frequent each pixel has to be scanned / refreshed.

Stephen Wong @ Hong Kong

From James Dessart: