Re: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please

From: James Dessart
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:32:17 -0500

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:59:56 +0100, Rune Christensen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> What is the name of the LCD display?

It's a seiko epson ECM-A0526 (obsolete, ancient) that I got from
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=365&item=LCD-104&type=store
which also has the anemic spec sheet. The drive spec says 1/242 duty,
at -13.1 V. I am hoping to interface it with an ATmega8 and some RAM
to provide a bit-mapped display add-on for another computer. The host
computer will write to the RAM and the ATmega will read the RAM and
control the display.

Thanks,
James