RE: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please

From: Flemming Gram Christensen
Subject: RE: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:02:43 +0100

Hi.

ST has some application notes for the ST7 and other ST microcontrollers about
driving graphic LCDs directly.
It is not something you will complete in the evening.

E.g.
http://mcu.st.com/files/mcu/1081516188.pdf

Another easier option is to use the mega169 which has the hardware to drive
such an display.

regards