RE: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please

From: Rune Christensen
Subject: RE: AW: [avr-chat] LCD duty cycles, help please
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:25:52 +0100

Hello

The LCD is split into two sections upper and lower. That gives 240 lines
each and you will only be drawing one line in each section for each step.
That gives 1/240 and because of some speciel things the duty cycle is 1/242.

The VLCD is a DC voltage that is constant. Just like the 5 volt for the
circuit board.
If you change the VLCD the contrast will change.

How often do you need to update the display? Do you need to use it to video
or only to slow graphic/text?

/Rune