Re[2]: [avr-chat] AVR/Fuzzy logic

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: Re[2]: [avr-chat] AVR/Fuzzy logic
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:08:04 -0600

Matthew,

  I am 100% grateful for your response. I have been interested in
  fuzzy logic for years, but have not used it to date. I have lots of
  questions but don't want to make you regret that you responded.

  What fuzzy engine did you chose and use? I have looked at
  http://www.fuzzytech.com/. In fact I purchased the the package for
  the 68HC11 years ago and have never used it.

  I have a project at hand that I really want to implement in fuzzy
  logic, but don't really know where to start. Most of the information
  I have found on the web is 5 to 10 years old, that is why I was
  thinking fuzzy logic was history.

--
 Marlin