Re[2]: [avr-chat] AVR/Fuzzy logic

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: Re[2]: [avr-chat] AVR/Fuzzy logic
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:36:29 -0600

  Thanks. I will do some more studying from the response I have
  received. I now have a better understanding. I need to build a
  hydraulic manifold w/ proportional valve and flow meter, before I
  need to implement the fuzzy logic controller. I needed to be able to
  see the end before I could begin.

  It's great to have access to such a helpful community. "You cannot
  hold a torch to light another's path without brightening your own".

--
 Marlin