Re: [avr-chat] Verify with STK500 has gotten very slow

From: Kitts
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Verify with STK500 has gotten very slow
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:13:54 +0530

On Saturday 11 Jun 2005 9:14 am IST, Derric Tubbs wrote:

I don't know how you do this with UISP but check the oscillator of the
stk500. It may have been modified. This is the setting for running the
clock of the Target microcontroller. Altering this frequency alters the
speed of In system programming even if you are not running the target with
this clock source.. Though i do not remember the maximum frequency that can
be generated by the STK500, it is in the range of 3.xx MHz. This setting
will give the maximum speed for ISP.