[avr-chat] avrlib servo calibration

From: Chris Bare
Subject: [avr-chat] avrlib servo calibration
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:37:31 -0500 (EST)

I've got a program built using avrlib
(http://hubbard.engr.scu.edu/embedded/avr/avrlib/) to control a servo. It's
working, but the docs say "Proper output duty cylces are dependent upon a user
calibation and configuration."

I understand the concepts of how a servo works and why you'd need to calibrate
it, but I don't know how/what to do with avrlib.
Can anyone point me to something more detailed on calibration, specificially
related to the avrlib code?

For example, when I call: servoSetPosition(0,0);
the servo moves about 45 degrees from it's nearest limit. What would I do to
move 0 closer to the hard limit?

--
Chris Bare
address@hidden