[avr-chat] Another problem - this time with I2C

From: Carson Ka Shun Au
Subject: [avr-chat] Another problem - this time with I2C
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:55:44 +1000

I also have another problem with I2C starting up.

If I run a standard program without I2C, I download the program, the program runs. If I turn off the 5v and turn it back on, the program will start to run again when I apply power.

However, with I2C, the program runs as soon as I download the program, but if I turn off the 5v and turn it back on again, the program won't run at all.