Re: [avr-chat] Another problem - this time with I2C

From: TODD BATZLER
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Another problem - this time with I2C
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:45:15 -0500

Sorry for the top-post:  Groupwise :(

Are you using the slave select pin?  If not, is it set to an output before the
spi is
enabled?  I know the mega8 has/had this problem.

>>> "Carson Ka Shun Au" <address@hidden> 4/12/2006 7:55 AM >>>
I also have another problem with I2C starting up.

If I run a standard program without I2C, I download the program, the program
runs. If I turn off the 5v and turn it back on, the program will start to
run again when I apply power.

However, with I2C, the program runs as soon as I download the program, but
if I turn off the 5v and turn it back on again, the program won't run at
all.