[avr-chat] WinAVR heads-up

From: Matt.VanDeWerken
Subject: [avr-chat] WinAVR heads-up
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:10:14 +1000

Hi All:

Just a heads-up that winavr-20070525rc2 changes the system path to put
itself at the front, meaning that if you have cygwin installed, cygwin's
path will be lower priority that winavr's. This has the effect (among
others, I'm sure) of changing the sed version utilised from 4.x to 3.x,
which in turn caused my Make system to no longer fully function.

I fixed it by changing the Path environment variable in windows.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken - Electronics Engineer
CSIRO E&M - Mining Geoscience Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - 4069
p: (07) 3327 4142 * f: (07) 3327 4455 * e: address@hidden
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children."
-- Native American Proverb