[avr-chat] recommended programmer for use under OS X?

From: joe
Subject: [avr-chat] recommended programmer for use under OS X?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:01:49 -0600

I've decided to take the plunge and try my hand at AVR programming.
But already I'm befuddled by what programmer to buy, and where to buy
it -- I can't just assume that any old hardware is going to work on my
Mac OS X box.

Are there any Mac users here who can recommend something?  (I know that
some folks use usbasp, but I'd prefer to buy something rather than
build one myself.)

Thanks,
- Joe

--