Re: [avr-chat] recommended programmer for use under OS X?

From: Arthur Elsenaar
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] recommended programmer for use under OS X?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:12:21 +0200

Hi Joe,

I've been using the STK500 dev board from Atmel itself successfully on Mac OS X. Paired with a regular Serial<->USB adapter this just works fine, I used a Keyspan, but others work as well.

For programming used the GCC tools on the command line; Make file, binutils, etc. google for the mac tool chain and you'll find some documented setups.

Arthur
ps: do I remember well that are you one of the realbasic programmers?