Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:26:19 +0200

Kreyl <address@hidden> wrote:
>   My  one is at least 180cm. I never had problems with it, with all my
> computers.

Wow, sounds reassuring then, great :-)

> > so the buffer can only help I presume.
>   I  never  did  something  special  to make work all of this. AvrDude
> works quite fine.

I was only talking about the buffer used on the Ponyprog itself,
the 74HC244 chip ;-)

>   But   surely,  to  use  ISP,  you  should  consider  some  rules  of
> schematics.  For  example,  I can't program chip, when it connected to
> MOSFET with great gate capacity. Powerful LED also will do ;-)

Oops, I am not sure I understand... you mean that programming fails if
the AVR drives an LED on one of its (ISP un-related) pins ?
I don't understand why, someone help :-/

--
Vince