Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:59:11 +0200

Kreyl <address@hidden> wrote:
>   Yes,  but  this depends on LED. Really, what current your programmer
> can  provide? No more than 10-15 mA. If your LED consumes more - well,
> LED wil blink, chip will fail.

Ahhhhh, ok ok, I see now !! ;-)
It's just that my AVR board obviously has its own power supply, so I
don't need any power from the programmer itself.
I don't know why someone would rely on the programmer to power his AVR
board (not very practical to carry the computer whenever
carrying the AVR board around once programmed ! ;-), hence why I didn't
understand what you meant at first, my bad...

--
Vince