[avr-chat] Bootloader

From: Suhas Pharkute
Subject: [avr-chat] Bootloader
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:49:52 -0600

Hi All,

I am looking for a Bootloader program for AVR16 board. Do you guys have any suggestions? I tried searching online and I found

http://www.microsyl.com/megaload/megaload.html

This one does not have docs about how to set up a Project or How to use it to download the app. I have tried to setup a new project with main.h as main file but getting an error macros.h file is missing, so I am assuming I do not have complete code.

All I want to do is as following:
1. Open AVR Studio and create project
2. Compile project and generate Hex file
3. Download the Hex file to Board via Serial Port to the board.

Will bootloader solve my problem? Please let me know if I am looking for correct thing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance,

Suhas