Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] "Proper" programmer for Linux ?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Vincent Trouilliez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Juergen Harms <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I have invested into a JTAG (a) because of
>
> Yeah, I would love JTAG, for the two reasons yuo gave, and also,
> mostly
> because of the super marvelous in-circuit debugging features provided
> by the AVR ! But unfortunately I don't know of a source level GUI
> debugger that can use this, and that runs on Linux.

Can't gdb work with a JTAG target?  Try a google for avr-gdb.
Then if gdb works so will ddd.

But my avrdragon was only delivered friday.  Not had a chance to try yet

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  address@hidden
  Office: 310-336-5189  address@hidden
  KG6OMK/AG

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/