Re: [avr-chat] Combo kits [was: Proper" programmer ...]

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Combo kits [was: Proper" programmer ...]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:44:40 -0700 (PDT)

Below was cut and pasted directly from a very recent Digikey invoice.
The information is correct as of last week.  I have the parts here at
the house.  (Sorry about the line wraps but I did not want to edit the
invoise in any way.)  The AVRDEVKIT1 is not in the catalog, you have to
use the search function.

Index   Qty Ordered     Qty Shipped     Qty BO  Qty Cancelled   Part Number
Customer
Reference       Unit Price
USD     Extended Price
USD
1       1       1       0       0       AVRDEVKIT1-ND           49.00000
$49.00
2       2       2       0       0       ATMEGA48-20PU-ND                2.69000
        $5.38
3       4       4       0       0       ATTINY25-20PU-ND                1.76000
        $7.04
-

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  address@hidden