RE: [avr-chat] Can't Install avr-gcc in FreeBSD

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] Can't Install avr-gcc in FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:22:42 -0600

Luckily for "fork" and friends there's libiberty from the GNU folks which
is, and can be, used as a portability layer for those items.

For avarice and simulavr, AFAIU, they need to implement sockets on all
platforms, for running the GDB remote protocol, in order to port to MinGW.
I'm not sure what else they need to port to MinGW.

Eric Weddington