Re: [avr-chat] Li-ion cell phone batteries

From: Robert L Cochran
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Li-ion cell phone batteries
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:11:49 -0400

Blake,

Thank you, I think I'll buy a Battery Bunker (
http://www.batterybunker.com/index.php?page=products ) since I also have
two Lithium Polymer batteries that I've been using to power my various
breadboard circuits. The charger I mention below is specifically made
for LiPo and Li-Ion batteries.

I'll look over Digikey in the morning. My problem is, I don't know what
to call these tiny 3-wire connectors. Worse yet, I don't know Digi-Key
search engine speak.

And worst of all, I'm not an electrical engineer...I'm just an assembly
language programmer struggling to understand circuits...but I sure like
playing with them!

Thanks

Bob