Re: [avr-chat] Schematics & PCB design software

From: Florian Brandner
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Schematics & PCB design software
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:26:44 +0100

Moin!

>   I  would  like  to  use free schematics & PCB design software. So, I
>   would  like to get any suggestions & recommendations. There is a lot
>   of such software, it's hard to select one.

I usually use Eagle (http://www.cadsoftusa.com/index.htm.en). It is
available as Freeware, but limited to 100x80mm PCB-Size and two signal
layers. But there's also a cheap non-profit licence for about 125
Euro.
It is available for Windows and Linux, and AFAIK also for Mac.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Florian Brandner

WWW:    http://www.brandner.net