avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] 802.11b on avr

From: Jesper Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 802.11b on avr
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:50:56 +0200

The problem is normally not the interface. It's to get the documentation for
the card !!
The Prism II chipset is as fasr as I know the ONLY one that have a public
specification.

Perhaps Sandisk have more sense than the other crazy companies that apparently
don't
see a market in embedded systems or Linux systems !

/Jesper