RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:21:41 +0200

Hi Camm,

the set issue does not occur anymore. I have put a tgz file
under http://www.uni-mainz.de/~weiss/axiom.algebra.jw.20030810.tgz
It contains the src/algebra (I did not include a diff, because I'm
uncertain about the base), the share/algebra database files,
and a Makefile.inc for the axiom root and a Makefile in the
src/algebra directory. You must fix the axiom root in Makefile.inc,
then you should be able to compile the algebra in src/algebra
directly. Sorry, but I do not have pamphlet files for the
Makefiles.

The interval.spad file (translated from interval.as) is incomplete
(and some parts are incorrect due to the incompletion), but it
compiles and it lets you compile the rest as well.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407