RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:10:52 +0200

Hi,

yes, I have a axiom.input file in my home directory with
)set quit unprotected

I had problems with that domain as well, but I thought
I fixed them already with the current database. I will
have a look at it in more detail.

What you can do is a make -k, there should be only
a very few files where compilation will fail.

Juergen

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407