Re: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl
Date: 13 Aug 2003 11:38:10 -0400

Greetings!  Just a status update -- I tried again, rechecking
that Juergen's files were in place, make clean, and I do get much
further.  At first I was confused by messages of this type:

      /fix/t1/camm/axiom/axiom2/new/new/int/algebra/LODO1.NRLIB/code

(1) ->    Please enter y or yes if you really want to leave the interactive
      environment and return to the operating system:

   >> System error:
   %.EOF is not of type SEQUENCE.

protected-symbol-warn called with (NIL)

but this seems to only be a missing 'y' in the input.  Now I get to
the following when comiling SFRTCAT.spad:

   SFRTCAT abbreviates category SquareFreeRegularTriangularSetCategory
   initializing NRLIB SFRTCAT for SquareFreeRegularTriangularSetCategory
   compiling into NRLIB SFRTCAT

;;;     ***       |SquareFreeRegularTriangularSetCategory| REDEFINED
Time: 0.01 SEC.

   >> System error:
   The function |RegularTriangularSetCategory| is undefined.

Juergen, do you get past this point?  (I'm assuming yes).  If so, I'll
do some more checking.

Take care,