[Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-mail] Looking for beginning with axiom.

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-mail] Looking for beginning with axiom.
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 01:48:25 -0400

Axiom Users;

I have completed a first draft of the "Axiom with TeXmacs"
tutorial. You can download it from Axiom_Tutorial at

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom

This draft includes information about graphics and the
library browser although these functions have not yet been
implemented in the current alpha release of Axiom. Some of
this functionality may change depending how or if these
functions are integrated with TeXmacs.

The problem with inconsistent application of the
axiom-tutorial.ts stylesheet should now be corrected.

For reference and convenience, I have also included a single
PDF file containing the entire tutorial. It is not necessary
to install TeXmacs or Axiom in order to view this PDF file.

As usual, I am very interested in your comments, suggestions,
corrections and criticisms.

Cheers,
Bill Page.