[Axiom-developer] GCL 2.6.1 on Windows XP

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] GCL 2.6.1 on Windows XP
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:20:33 -0400

Bill,

I believe that both you and David had a problem.
I probably uploaded a bad Makefile.pamphlet.

Re: Windows GCL-2.6.1
I downloaded Camm's image but it won't run under Windows XP.

If you get a chance could you jot down the steps you take to
build GCL on Windows? I tried to get make to work but got nowhere.
Windows XP make me so enfeebled that I can't seem to figure out
how to get any of my tools working. I guess that's why the code
name for this version was Kryptonite :-) I have both mingw and
cygwin installed.

Thanks.
Supergirl.