[Axiom-developer] layer22

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] layer22
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:42:36 -0500

Bill,

I noticed in the last build that you not only removed the databases
but also your modifications to the src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet.
I haven't finished testing yet but it appears that you've solved
most of the problems. A lot of the broken test cases listed in
src/input/Makefile.pamphlet under the <<regression tests>> chunk
seem to run with your changes.

I'll run some tests, probably tomorrow, with your layer22 changes
to see if they can be run out of mnt. If so we should probably
restore at least the Makefile.pamphlet you made.

I'll let you know the results of the tests.