[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom build restored

From: Wolfgang Zocher
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom build restored
Date: 27 Oct 2003 12:09:46 +0100

root <address@hidden> writes:

Tim,

> The Axiom CVS has been restored to a version that builds properly.
> Sorry for the problems.

you really make me feel ashamed. You're doing a lot of great work with Axiom
while I'm only whining ...

I wish I could help you - at the moment my knowledge about the details of the
Axiom system, its program structure etc. is too little to be ready for doing
something relevant unless I can help with tasks which don't require such
deeper knowledge ...

Regards,
Wolfgang